FOUR PARX GG Rheinmain is perfectly located
FOUR PARX acquired the more than 200,000 sqm real estate in 2016 and developed four modern logistics properties on it. The overall warehouse floor space spans ca. 120,000 sqm, which was constructed in four construction segments. With the completion of the works in early 2019, FOUR PARX simultaneously intends to fully lease all available spaces. Certified quality, state-of-the-art furnishing, flexible construction methods and sustainable planning make the FOUR PARX GG RheinMain an optimal logistics location. Project partner and investor is AEW Logistis. In more detail, this means:
Location and accessibility
- FOUR PARX GG RheinMain, Nordring 50-80, 64521 Groß-Gerau
- The industrial park is the new triple-A logistics destination in the heart of the top business region of Rhine-Main.
- The industrial park Groß-Gerau is located 1 km away from the A67 highway junction.
- You can reach Frankfurt Airport within only 15 minutes by car.
- The A5 highway junction is 12 km away via the A67.
- The A3 highway junction is 13 km away via the A67.
- The distance to Port of Mainz is 21 km.
Facilities and quality
This commercial and logistics property conforms to our highest quality and flexibility standards, especially in terms of the rental space and usability. The ceiling height of all four building elements is 12 m, whilst the floor loading capacity is at least 5 t and the gallery level likewise reaches a height of 12 m. Optimal conditions for use as storage, pre-production, office and social space. Construction work corresponds to the DGNB gold standard (German Sustainable Building Council).