New construction of a trimodal commercial and logistics property in Mainz, Germany, with own port and container handling area
The industrial estate of the city of Mainz is centrally located in the Rhine-Main area. The new construction of a modern logistics and industrial park with direct access to the motorway network BAB 643, 66, 60,671 is underway here. The property is being built on the former production site of a Nestlé plant. Flexible use, divisibility, low operating costs and sustainability are the main features of this construction project.
The subdivision is possible into several rental areas with most modern building services. The gallery floors can be flexibly converted into storage, service or office space according to the tenants’ wishes. The high level of building insulation reduces temperatures in summer and heating costs in winter. The construction work complies with the DGNB Gold Standard (German Sustainable Building Council). In addition, this property will be equipped with extensive facade greening. Investors are FOUR PARX and TAURUS.
Directly visible from the BAB 643 and within a few minutes from the BAB 66 and BAB 60. The city centers of Mainz and Wiesbaden are just a few kilometers away. Frankfurt International Airport is about 36 kilometers away. The area is centrally located in the Mainz-Mombach industrial estate and offers a large number of local supply facilities. Trimodality is a special feature of this property, because, in addition to the road connection, the area has its own container terminal and a port railway.
- Hall area: approx. 24,000 sqm divided into 3 rental areas
- Office space / sanitary: approx. 230 / 460 sqm per rental area
- Parking spaces (cars): 100
- Floor load capacity: 5 t / sqm
- Doors: at least 1 door per 1,000 sqm with electro-hydraulic dock levellers
- Hall height: 12.00 m to the lower edge of girder (German UKB)
- Support grid: 12.00 m x 24.00 m
- Ground level gates: 1 per rental unit (4.50 m heigth x 4.00 m width)
- Loading yard depth: 35.00 m
Modern sprinkler system: FM Global
- Sustainable construction: DGNB Gold Standard
- Gallery area: approx. 900 – 1,200 sqm per rental unit, optionally expandable as office space, floor loading capacity 500 kg / sqm
For more information please visit: