FOUR PARX acquired the over 200,000 sqm property in 2016 and developed four modern logistics properties on it. The total hall area amounts to approx. 120,000 sqm, which was built in four construction phases. Upon completion at the beginning of 2019, FOUR PARX plans to fully let all available space at the same time. Certified quality, modern equipment, flexible construction and sustainable planning make the FOUR PARX GG RheinMain an optimal logistics location. The project partner and investor is AEW Logistis.
Closest to what you need: Industrial park FOUR PARX GG RheinMain
- FOUR PARX GG RheinMain, Nordring 50-80, 64521 Groß-Gerau
- The industrial park is the new triple-A logistics destination in the heart of the top business region of Rhine-Main.
- The industrial park Groß-Gerau is located 1 km away from the A67 highway junction.
- You can reach Frankfurt Airport within only 15 minutes by car.
- The A5 highway junction is 12 km away via the A67.
- The A3 highway junction is 13 km away via the A67.
- The distance to Port of Mainz is 21 km.
Features and Quality
The commercial and logistics property also meets our highest standards of quality and flexibility in terms of rental space and possible uses. The hall height of all four components is 12 m, the bearing capacity of the hall floor is at least 5 t and our gallery floor is 12 m. Optimal conditions for use as storage, pre-production, office or social areas. The construction work complies with the DGNB Gold Standard (German Sustainable Building Council). The property is part of our FOUR PARX 5 product strategy to enable sustainable growth through business and logistics in times of change, even in conurbations.