BERLIN-DAHLEWITZ: Rent logistics and commercial space
The new construction of a modern commercial and logistics property by FOUR PARX with 15,000 sqm of usable space was built in the commercial area Berlin-Dahlewitz. The rental areas were divided flexibly. The central location, individual divisibility and flexible combination of spaces are the special features of this property.
Sustainably built commercial space for rent
Due to the sustainable construction method according to the Gold Standard of the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) and the high level of building insulation, temperatures in summer and heating operating costs in winter are reduced. The property/project is a partner project of Taurus Investment Holding GmbH and FOUR PARX.
Location and accessibility
- The industrial park has a direct view of the BAB 10, Berlin’s circumferential highway.
- The center of Dahlewitz can be reached within 3 minutes by car.
- Dahlewitz railway station can be reached within 4 minutes by car.
- The closest hotel and restaurant can be reached within 5 minutes on foot.
- A Rolls-Royce administrative hub and a test center, as well as a Raab Karcher building materials store, are located within immediate vicinity to the object.
- The distance to Berlin Schönefeld Airport is ca. 16 km.
- Countless local supply stores are close-by.
- The Regional-Express train to Berlin and other destinations has a direct stop in Dahlewitz.
Facilities and quality
Centrally located in Berlin’s southern wealthier suburbs, the property is flexibly divisible into different areas from approx. 3,200 sqm to approx. 12,500 sqm. In addition, the user has approx. 200 to 800 sqm of office and service space and approx. 2,000 sqm of gallery space at his disposal. The property is equipped with state-of-the-art building services and is characterized by a high level of building insulation. This allows to maintain as even as possible temperatures all throughout the year as well as to optimize operating costs.
Industrial estate Dahlewitz
The Dahlewitz industrial estate offers a very good connection to the Berlin ring motorway. It is the headquarters of nationally and internationally renowned companies such as Rolls-Royce Deutschland, which manufactures engines for Airbus and Bombardier at this location. Approximately 1,800 employees work here on approximately 60 hectares in various sectors.