You want to rent commercial space in Berlin? In the commercial area Berlin-Dahlewitz, a new building of a modern commercial and logistics property of FOUR PARX with 18,000 sqm usable space is under construction. The rental space can be flexibly divided from 3,200 sqm. The central location, individual divisibility and flexible combination of spaces are the special features of this property.
Sustainbly built commercial space for rent
Due to the sustainable construction method according to the Gold Standard of the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) and the high level of building insulation, temperatures in summer and heating operating costs in winter are reduced. A partner project of Taurus Investment Holding GmbH and FOUR PARX.
Location and accessibility
- The industrial park has a direct view of the BAB 10, Berlin’s circumferential highway.
- The center of Dahlewitz can be reached within 3 minutes by car.
- Dahlewitz railway station can be reached within 4 minutes by car.
- The closest hotel and restaurant can be reached within 5 minutes by foot.
- A Rolls-Royce administrative hub and a test center, as well as a Raab Karcher building materials store, are located within immediate vicinity to the object.
- The distance to Berlin Schönefeld Airport is ca. 16 km.
- Countless local supply stores are close-by.
- The Regional-Express train to Berlin and other destinations has a direct stop in Dahlewitz.
Facilities and quality
Our FOUR PARX GLOBAL property type is divided into 2 segments. Segment 1 has an overall floor space of 10,000 sqm with up to four rental units of 2,500 sqm each. Segment 2 has two rental units of 2,500 sqm each. Both units can be combined into one floor space of 5,000 sqm. You can also combine segment 2 with segment 1 and combine them into one overall floor space of up to 15,000 sqm. Construction work conforms to the DGNB gold standard (German Sustainable Building Council).
For more information, visit: